When Kate Moss admitted to using the anorexic mantra, 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels', the fashion world groaned. Did she really have to let the public in on one of their worst kept secrets? Fortunately, Posh Spice has come to the rescue. The mum-turned designer is throwing her (not considerable) weight behind stick thin models. She tells The View (America's version of Loose Women) that the thinny brigade do eat. Even if only large platters of fried air....
'Most of these girls are naturally thin. And I don't think we should be discriminating against someone because they are too thin or too curvy or too large or whatever it is,' she says.
Hear hear Mrs B - discrimination is bad. In which case why aren't there more average sized models on the catwalks? We feel discriminated against. Let's hope Victoria redresses the balance in her next show....
- victoria beckham fashion,
- victoria beckham clothes,
- victoria beckham new collection,
- Brand Beckham,
- victoria beckham don't discriminate against thin,
- posh spice the view.victoria beckham the view,
- victoria beckham defends thin models,
- posh spice fashion,
- british fashion,
- fashion gossip,
- Posh Spice,
- Victoria Beckham,
- high fashion,
- victoria beckham the view february 2010