An Overview of Platform Shoes for Women
Platform shoes for women are available in so many shapes and styles that it is nearly impossible to make up your mind. Whether you need them as party shoes or you need them as medical shoes, they are definitely an excellent choice and will make you feel distinguished and chic.
Platform Shoes: Things to Consider
When you are buying platform shoes you need to consider the following features:
- The materials of the cover
- The inner and upper contrast material
- The material of the heels
- The type of the heels
- The style of the toe
- The style of the shoes
Platform Shoes: Materials and Style
The material of platform shoes generally determines the style and thus the functionality of the shoes. Lacquer platform shoes are elegant and are fitted for parties or other events. Satin shoes are more romantic and depending on the colours can be used both at parties and for day-to-day activities. Leather, non-shiny shoes can work very well as office shoes and are even recommended.
Platform Shoes: Main Brands and Prices
Platform shoes are produced under different brands and they put on the name of the designer who created them. The most common ones are: DG, Hobbs, Dune, Chrissie Morris, Salvatore Ferragano, Dorothy Perkins, Olivia Rubin, Belle Segerson Morrison, and Carvella Glee. Here are some price examples:
- DG, 13 cm heel, almond toe, leather lacquer - £295
- Blaise by Hobbs, block heel, satin and leather - £69
- DVF sandals for the ladies, leather, 13 cm heel - £280
- Dune platform glitter shoes, 10 cm heel - £89
- Chrissie Morris, black suede, 13 cm heel, sandals - £800
Platform shoes for women are available in a wide range of prices, as well as styles, and they make a great addition to any woman’s wardrobe.