Navabi, the ultimate fashion destination for curvy women
Women with curves are beautiful. They are fashionable. They have their own style. And these women should have options. Navabi, the ultimate online fashion destination for curvy ladies, seems to take this philosophy pretty seriously.
Plus size clothes at Navabi range from a UK size 12 to a size 28, with an extensive choice of international brands and designs. Navabi's labels include Roberto Cavalli, Fendi, Kenzo, Elena Miro, Not Your Daughers Jeans and newer specialised brands such as Manon Baptiste and Isolde Roth. Some of these brands are sold exclusively online, so that each customer could feel as unique and trendy as if they stepped in a luxury boutique. All the clothes are reasonably priced, with trousers and shirts starting at £55 and jackets and coats selling for less than £200, without compromising on quality.
"We want to convey the feeling to our customers that they shop within a store which caters to those needs beyond size zero. The women who shop at Navabi can expect a perfect fit, best quality and modern fashion" says Bahman Nedaei, Navabi's founder and CEO. And the website not only is a goldmine of fabulous outfits, it also has sections dedicated to inspirational plus size icons, ultimate trends and fashion advice, which can help women find the perfect style according to the body shape.
Our pick at Navabi.co.uk
- Elena Miro, Cotton lace blazer, black, £225.90: A feminine luxurious cotton blazer with a filigree pattern in fine lace fabric.
- Steilmann, Cowl-neck patterned top, beige/Versicolour, £54.90: A sleeveless top with a very flattering straight clean cut and bold pattern for a flattering effect.
- NYDJ, Slim-cut, animal-print cotton jeans, black, £169.90: Timeless, trendy skinny cut, ranging to diagonal welt pockets with decorative zip and subtle animal print.
- Thomas Rabe, Fitted cotton cardigan, coral-orange, £81.90: Cardigan embellished with contrasting, smocked fabric, with two small, elegant slit pockets.
- Manon Baptiste, Waisted blouse with colour dashes, black/white, £117.90: Uni-coloured design blouse with contrasting edges at the end of the sleeves, the shirt collar and the button placket.
- Kj Brand, Patterned cotton trousers – Betty, Black / Versicolour, £74.90: Exotic-patterned cotton trousers, stretchy and soft with narrow, ankle-length cut.
Girly night out
- Steilmann, Dress with graphic pattern, Black / Versicolour, £107.90: A figure-hugging dress with graphic pattern, this season's trend, which embellishes the entire dress and skilfully flatter. Ideally worn with black patent court shoes.
- Roberto Cavalli White, Draped colour-block dress, Lilac/olive-green, £392.90: Colour-blocking sleeveless dress, made in silky soft fabric draping down the right side with accent trim along the neckline and arm openings. Add bangles, a clutch and strappy sandals for the ultimate trendy look!