Make a splash with our favourite mens designer shorts
It's officially British Summer Time - so why not treat yourself to a laid back look?
Check out our pick of mens designer shorts!
- Ted Baker Record Printed Swim Shorts - These shorts encapsulate the Ted Baker quirky style, and are sure to be a Number 1 hit with their all-over retro record label print. The waistband is elasticated with a drawstring fastening and there is a back flap pocket for your sun glasses. Price £50.
- D&G Tennis Swim Shorts - The ultra shiny finish give these shorts a wet look so you don't even have to go near the surf, you can just pose on the beach! They have an elasticated waistband with drawstring tie, back pocket and sporty stripe trim on the side.When not in use, store them in the matching pouch. Available in blue or black. Price £120.
- Paul Smith Classic Hibiscus - These colourful swim shorts have an all-over hibiscus print, elasticated waist, tie fastening and a logo label detail. They also come in a funky black monster print, classic Paul Smith stripe and blue classic stripe. Price £70.00.
- Boss Black Killifish Large Logo - Stunning swimwear from Hugo Boss with large statement logo print on one leg. The shorts feature a stretch waistband with drawstring and contrast stitch, and a single back pocket with velcro closure. They are available in blue, navy and white. Price £49.
- Emporio Armani Bermuda Swim Shorts - These swim shorts from the iconic fashion house feature a shirred waistband with metal eyelets and drawstring. They sport a signature logo stripe at the side, have pockets and a wide fit leg for ultimate comfort. Available in red, navy, blue and white. Price £51.