Get in step with these fantastic designer flip flops for men
Guys, ditch those chunky old trainers and get set for summer with a classy pair of designer flip flops!
These iconic summer sandals have come a long way and, with a wide range of designer flip flops for men available nowadays, they are the perfect finishing touch for the surfer dude or cool cosmopolitan look.
- BOSS Green Shoreline - These flip flops have a comfortable moulded foot bed. The smart, fresh perforated black leather sole features a chilled white underside and the toe post holds striped webbing straps with subtle silver tone HB logo. Price £60.00.
- Paul Smith Jeans Sax Multistripe - Fantastic leather strap flip flops with a classic toe post design, and the straps... well they're unmistakably Paul Smith, featuring the signature brand multi stripe. The soles are rubber with large printed logo. Price £50.00.
- Ted Baker Bual 2 - These hip flip flops have thong styling with an imprinted logo and fun lobster print on the sole - you'll be so ready to hit the beach. Available in crisp white or deep nautical blue shades. Price £20.00.
- D&G Thong Flip Flops - This striking pair has a black toe post and rubber thong with logo print. The soft foam flex sole has a clean white stripe and all-over printed Dolce and Gabbana logo in white. Price £55.00.
- KG by Kurt Geiger Coast - With slick woven straps in antique look leather, this toe thong style is casual and contemporary and is available in black and brown. Price £60.00.