The best Converse All Star styles of all times
Timeless, ageless, yet trendy are descriptions that come to mind when mentioning the best pair of Converse All Star of all times. Whether you want to go casual or a bit formal, there's a pair of Converse that will go beautifully with your outfits while giving you a degree of comfort and lots of fashion flair.
All about Converse
Founded in 1908, the Converse Rubber Corporation made history in the shoemaking industry with the release of its first pair of black or white trainers in 1917. Since 1957, the famous Converse All Star has undergone face lifts and makeovers to keep up with the changing fashion scene. Thirteen years later, Converse released various styles and 7 different colours of slip-ons, booties, knee-high and high cut shoes. The delightful comeback of this much loved pair of shoes continues to regale sports and fashion lovers looking for comfortable, functional, and stylish footwear. The best model of Converse is All Star, popular trainers of all times.
1. All Stars Core Hi or Seasonal Hi – these are high top trainers in canvas with side walls in contrasting colours. They go well with slim fit jeans and a loose jumper or shirt.
2. All Star Core Ox – the original sports shoes are now converted to modern oxfords in canvas or leather featuring rubber toe and heels.This pair is great for casual wear whether you're out meeting friends or doing errands. Plaid shirts, loose tops paired with skinny jeans or a skirt go well with these shoes.
3. All Star Leather Hi - made from quality leather material, your Converse makes a strong fashion statement and is suitable for a night of dancing without wearing your feet out.
4. Converse by John Varvatos Chuck Taylor Vintage Slip – these shoes are very functional and saves a lot of time because they are laceless. They also feature canvas lining and metal eyelets. The rubber sole is translucent embedded with the All Star logo.
5. Converse Taylor All Star Slip – these slip-on shoes are easy to wear and have a snug fit.They look great with short or long dresses.
6. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Xx Hi – these knee high pair in black or white has permanent front laces and back zipper. It's ideal for cold days and goes well with any outfit. Try matching it with woollen shorts, skirts or straight cut trousers. Knitted jumpers, cardigans, or flowing shirts complete the combo along with leather jackets, vests, and coats.
7. Converse All Star Elise Boot Rolldown – a great addition to your line of footwear with its foldable collar, upper trim leather, metallic eyelets and laces. Get the preppy look with this stunning pair to match tights, shorts, skirts, and dresses.
Stylish and easy on the pocket
We have shown you what the best converse All Star models of all times are, to complement and expand your wardrobe repertoire. With plenty of choices to flatter your feet and your style, there’s nothing like a good pair of traditional Converse All Star to put you in the mood whether it’s for a trip down memory lane or be simply comfortable. And, with affordable prices to boot, it's not difficult to understand why the Converse All Star trainers are favourite shoe staples.